Want to Join the UARK FCU Family?
Looking for a great job? Well, we are looking for great people to be a part of our exceptional team! We work hard but the benefits are very rewarding. UARK Federal Credit Union offers a unique family atmosphere with competitive salaries and an EXCELLENT benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Our mission is to provide exceptional financial services to meet the individual needs of our members. We are always looking for great attitudes and hard workers to enhance our level of service to our members! If you have a “can do” attitude, customer service skills and you’re fun to be around, we want to speak with you. All applicants must pass a credit and background check.
Teller/Member Service Representative Supervisor
UARK Federal Credit Union is seeking a full-time energetic professional to join our team. This individual will direct activities of the tellers, coordinate their schedules, and guide their development and training.
- Manage MSR work schedules and assign tasks as needed throughout the day.
- Train new MSR’s to ensure procedures are understood and executed properly.
- Perform internal audits.
- Process routine transactions as well as assisting other tellers with more complex transactions.
- Open new accounts.
- Assist borrowers completing loan applications.
Minimum two years of banking/ financial service experience. Experience supervising and training employees is preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
Full-time position is 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday.
UARK offers excellent pay and benefits.
Please print and complete an employment application.
Mail or fax to:
1025 N. Garland Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701