Membership is easy! For a small deposit of only $5 (establishes your Share(Savings) Account and Credit Union membership) , you can begin to enjoy personalized service, free checking, Internet banking, low credit card and loan rates, loan specials, and much more!
At UARK Federal Credit Union, we not only listen to our members, but actively respond to ensure that you get the most efficient financial products and services to handle any financial need you may have.
There are couple of different ways that you can be eligible for membership:
- Work- To see if your company is in our current field of membership please see our list of Partner Employer Groups. For more information about UARK FCU or to find out how you can join, please call 1-800-499-8328 or 479-521-1199, visit any branch office or e-mail us.
- Community- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, volunteers, or owns a buisness in the City of Fayetteville.
- Family- Spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandchildren, grandparents, stepchildren, stepparents, and adoptive relationships of an existing member are eligible.
- Humane Society of the Ozarks - Join the Humane Society of the Ozarks, a non-profit organization who promotes the humane treatment of animals through education and advocacy. Visit their website to join, then contact UARK to become a member.
- Ozark Natural Foods- Become an owner at Ozark Natural Foods, Northwest Arkansas' natural-foods Co-op for more than 40 years. Sign up at the Owner Services Desk or at any cash register in the store then contact UARK to become a member.
Not currently in our field of membership?
If your employer is not affiliated with UARK FCU or any other credit union and you would like to become eligible for membership, please complete our “I want UARK letter” and send it to your human resources office.
Joining UARK Federal Credit Union as a Partner Employer is a terrific way to provide your employees access to affordable, personalized financial services at no cost to your business.
By offering UARK membership as an enhancement to your benefits package, you demonstrate that your organization cares about helping employees achieve their financial goals. Additionally, once your employees are members of UARK Federal Credit Union, their family members also are eligible to take advantage of UARK’s wide range of products and services.
UARK serves more than 40 Partner Employer Groups. We invite you to join them in offering UARK membership to your employees.
Thank you again for considering UARK FCU.